- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; “he advocated the application of statistics to the problem”; “a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis”
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; “December 31 is the deadline for applications”
- A formal request to an authority for something
- The action of putting something into operation
- The action or process of making such a request
- the work of applying something; “the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine”; “a complete bleach requires several applications”; “the surface was ready for a coating of paint”;
- The shape, size, and presentation of a book or periodical
- The way in which something is arranged or set out
- set (printed matter) into a specific format; “Format this letter so it can be printed out”
- determine the arrangement of (data) for storage and display (in computer science)
- The medium in which a sound recording is made available
- the organization of information according to preset specifications (usually for computer processing)
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; “the function of a teacher”; “the government must do its part”; “play its role”
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; “he rented an office in the new building”
- agency: an administrative unit of government; “the Central Intelligence Agency”; “the Census Bureau”; “Office of Management and Budget”; “Tennessee Valley Authority”
- The local center of a large business
- Go away from
- go away from a place; “At what time does your train leave?”; “She didn’t leave until midnight”; “The ship leaves at midnight”
- the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty; “a ten day’s leave to visit his mother”
- permission to do something; “she was granted leave to speak”
- Depart from permanently
- Cease attending (a school or college) or working for (an organization)
leave application format for office – Leave the
Leave the Office Earlier explores the ten key factors that improve results, lower stress, and save time in today’s workplace. Fun, interactive quizzes speed you to exactly the advice and techniques you need the most. You can tailor this information-loaded book to your own needs by focusing on your problem areas—such as time-wasters, distractions, email overload, or poor organization—and by following the easy-to-implement solutions. With Laura Stack’s help, you’ll work more efficiently and be more productive in every area of your life, so that you can really live according to your priorities. Don’t just work faster. Work better, reduce stress, and leave the office earlier!
Day 7 – Le petit prince
They had burgers, I went for the hay soup, washed down with a glass of Dole Blanche.
"How come you’re not nervous?" Keks asked as we nibbled and sipped and I set Vlad up for a self-portrait. We were leaving in a couple of hours for the registry office, where we’d sign some forms and become legally married.
"It’s not our wedding – it’s just the paperwork," we said as we set off down the trail for Zermatt.
How wrong we were.
The registrar told us that it was only the second service he’d conducted in English. He was more nervous than we were.
"I’m not going to tell you about love," he said, "you already know about love, but I am going to tell you a story about a fox and a rose and a little prince."
And as he read the story I thought about my copy of the book on our bookshelves at home, and just what that book means to us. We have a history with the Little Prince. It’s not the first time he’s taught us something.
And though that registrar had never met us before and didn’t know anything more than some bald facts written in black ink on the application forms, he couldn’t have chosen a better story for us about love, about our life together so far.
So do you know what I did? Of course you do.
Traci Large Format
leave application format for office
Philips HD Essentials Kit contains everything you need to enhance and protect your HDTV home theater experience: a high-speed HDMI cable that can handle and exceed 4x 1080p resolution, a surge protector that fits behind your TV, and a spray bottle of cleaning fluid for a streak-free shine on your flat screen. This kit also includes a microfiber cloth that will help you wipe away smudges without leaving lint behind.
Philips HD Essentials Kit
(Cable, Surge, Cleaning)
At a Glance:
6′ HDMI cable exceeds 4x 1080p resolution for full 3-D experience
Low Profile 1,000 joule Surge protector with protected Coaxial connections
Cleaning fluid and microfiber cloth won’t leave streaks or lint
One-year warranty on defects; $100,000 connected equipment warranty
High-speed HDMI cable, low-profile surge protector, and streak-free cleaning fluid included. View larger.
Two-outlet surge protector guards against potentially damaging electrical surges and spikes. View larger.
Kit includes everything you need to enhance and protect your HDTV home theater experience. View larger.
HDMI Features for Full 3-D Experience
The included high-speed, 6-foot HDMI cable supports video resolutions 4x 1080p and beyond for sharp, crisp images that rival what you’d see in movie theaters. Gamers and film buffs will appreciate complete 3-D video format support, which allows for true 3-D home theater and gaming applications.
No need for a separate audio cable–HDMI connections come with the benefit of Audio Return Channel(ARC). This function allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send digital audio data to your surround audio system, if both TV and receiver are equipped with HDMI v1.4 to support this feature.
This cable supports a maximum data transfer speed of 10.2 Gbps. Full 240 Hz video refresh rates ensure a smoother looking picture.
1,000-Joule Protection with Slim Surge Protector
A two-outlet surge protector provides 1,000 joules of reliable protection that can prevent thousands of dollars of damage to your electronics, including your TV and cable and satellite boxes. A power blocker feature automatically shuts down power to connected devices before damage can be done. Connectors route the coaxial signal through the surge protector to guard against damaging surges and spikes. This surge protector complies with UL 1449.
To save space and prevent clutter, this device has a slim design so it can conveniently plug in behind any flat panel TV. And you’ll always know the surge protector is functioning properly thanks to LED lights directly on the device.
Cleaning Fluid for a Clear Screen
Keep your LCD, LED, or plasma screen looking great with the cleaning fluid. Specially formulated not to leave any kind of residue on your screen, the spray fluid safely cleans the screen without toxic chemicals.
Its antistatic formula repels dust and dirt to keep your screen looking great between cleanings. Use the fluid with the non-abrasive microfiber cloth to wipe away dirt, dust, and fingerprints without leaving lint behind. When you’re done, just toss the cloth in the wash for fast, easy cleanup.
The surge protector in this kit is backed by a one-year warranty on defects and a $100,000 connected equipment limited warranty.
What’s in the Box
HDMI cable, home theater surge protector, microfiber cloth, and cleaning fluid.